Thank you for your interest in the 2018 Heritage & Freedom Fest! Returning vendors have until Monday, April 9, to submit an application and payment. New vendors may apply now, too, but will not receive acceptance prior to April 10. Review and acceptance of new vendors is based on product need and space availability.
Past vendors: The deadline to submit an application is Monday, April 9.
New vendors: You may submit an application now, as well. However, you will not receive acceptance prior to April 10.
Please note: As vendors are accepted, this space will state product types we are no longer accepting applications for.
Heritage & Freedom Fest vendor basics
- Online registration is date and time stamped in the order in which they are received.
- Previous years vendors have the first right of refusal for a limited time. The deadline for right of first refusal will be announced when the application is live.
- New vendors will be accepted in the order in which the applications were completed, vendor product needs and space available.
- Applications must be “APPROVED” by the Festival Coordinator prior to receiving online payment. A separate email will be sent for approval and payment options. Payment must be received within 48 hours from the email being sent in order to secure your space.
- An email will be sent on any declined products. An informational packet will be available at the vendor meeting.
- Vendors will only be allowed to sell items that have been pre-approved on their application.
- Be sure to purchase enough spaces and electric to fit your equipment. Booth locations and sizes will be marked. If you purchase a 10 ft. x 10 ft. space – you will only be able to use a 10 ft. x 10 ft. space.
- If a vendor is using more electric than purchased – it will be unplugged and subject to extra charges.
- Not-for-profit pricing is ONLY for not-for-profit organizations applying for a booth. A copy of the organization's 501 (c) (3) certificate may be requested.
- All food vendors MUST have a temporary food establishment permit from the St. Charles County Health Department. See below.
Heritage & Freedom Fest food vendors
Apply for a Temporary Food Facility (TFF) License Application from St. Charles County
- Visit St. Charles County's licensing website: https://www2.citizenserve.com/stcharles
- Complete the "Online Registration" form to set up an account.
- Next, to navigate to the TFF license application: select "Public Health License" from the License Type drop-down menu
- Then, choose "Food Facility (Temporary)" from the Sub Type drop-down menu