Past vendors: You may submit an application and payment starting on March 9, 2020.
New vendors: You must wait until March 23 to apply. Review and acceptance of vendors is based on product need and space availability.
Heritage & Freedom Fest vendor basics
- Online registration is date and time stamped in the order in which they are received.
- Previous years vendors have the first right of refusal for a limited time. The deadline for right of first refusal will be announced when the application is live.
- New vendors will be accepted in the order in which the applications were completed, vendor product needs and space available.
- Applications must be “APPROVED” by the Festival Coordinator prior to receiving online payment. A separate email will be sent for approval and payment options. Payment must be received within 48 hours from the email being sent in order to secure your space.
- An email will be sent on any declined products. An informational packet will be available at the vendor meeting.
- Vendors will only be allowed to sell items that have been pre-approved on their application.
- Be sure to purchase enough spaces and electric to fit your equipment. Booth locations and sizes will be marked. If you purchase a 10 ft. x 10 ft. space – you will only be able to use a 10 ft. x 10 ft. space.
- If a vendor is using more electric than purchased – it will be unplugged and subject to extra charges.
- Not-for-profit pricing is ONLY for not-for-profit organizations applying for a booth. A copy of the organization's 501 (c) (3) certificate may be requested.
- All food vendors MUST have a temporary food establishment permit from the St. Charles County Health Department. See below.
Heritage & Freedom Fest food vendors
Apply for a Temporary Food Facility (TFF) License Application from St. Charles County
- Visit St. Charles County's licensing website: https://www2.citizenserve.com/stcharles
- Complete the "Online Registration" form to set up an account.
- Next, to navigate to the TFF license application: select "Public Health License" from the License Type drop-down menu
- Then, choose "Food Facility (Temporary)" from the Sub Type drop-down menu