The following items are not allowed at the festival:
- No fireworks of any kind.
- No pets or animals of any kind, except service animals.
- No bikes, skateboards, scooters, skates, rollerblades, hoverboards or motorized vehicles, including coolers.
- No glass containers of any kind.
- No guns or weapons of any kind.
- Coolers and small backpacks are permitted but all coolers and bags are subject to inspection by police officers, park rangers and Parks personnel, including at the festival entrance.
- No drone fly zone; the operation of radio-controlled motorized aircraft is strictly prohibited.
Festival District declared
Residents living near the festival grounds can get information about road closings and other restrictions here (PDF).
Temporary road closures for fireworks displays
Approximately 30 minutes before fireworks displays are set to begin, T.R. Hughes Boulevard and Cool Springs Industrial Drive will temporarily close and remain closed until 30 minutes after the shows end.