Sorry, vendors no longer being accepted. Space is full for the 2021 Heritage & Freedom Fest.
- Concession trailers: load-in will take place from Noon – 3 p.m. on July 1.
- Traditional-style vendor and activities on T.R. Hughes Boulevard set-up will take place from 7 a.m. – 3 p.m. on July 2.
- All vehicles must be cleared from festival grounds by 3 p.m. on July 2. These times are definite. Any vehicle not removed by specified times will be towed at owner's expense, no exceptions. There will be a golf cart shuttle to take vendors from the vendor parking lot to the festival grounds starting one (1) hour prior to opening. This shuttle is for people only, no supplies.
- Due to health department regulations and for general convenience, ice is available on site at the concession stand on the south side of the festival grounds, located in the middle of the quad-plex (opposite the Main Stage).
- All vendors may purchase ice on site.
- Ice must be paid for at the time you pick it up using cash only. The cost is $4.00 per bag. Times for buying ice are as follows:
- July 2 from 1–10 p.m.
- July 3 from 10:30 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- July 4 from 2–10 p.m.
- Wagons for hauling ice to your booth are recommended. Persons picking up ice must be able to lift the product themselves. Our staff/volunteers are not permitted to do so.
- Cooling/chilling tubs are NOT provided.
- Water hookups are not available. Please bring containers to fill with water as needed for your booth to comply with St. Charles County Health Codes. A wagon is recommended for hauling water jugs to your booth.
- Soda, bottled water and sports drinks are NOT PROVIDED on site. Vendors with approval to sell these products may set their own size and pricing.
- Vendors with approval to sell soda are not required to purchase a certain type of product (e.g. Coke or Pepsi). This choice is left to the vendor.
- Any "homemade" beverage (must have approval prior to event) being sold must be served in a plain plastic or paper cup.
- Containers must comply with park regulations (no glass, please).
- Vendors that have requested and paid for electric service in advance of this event must bring your own extension cords rated for outdoor use (100 feet or more is suggested).
- You will not be able to add electric services at the event. Please be sure you apply for enough services when you complete your registration.
- Any vendor turning off a generator will be billed $1,000 for each occurrence.
- Fireworks begin at 10:15 p.m. on July 3 and July 4.
- No vehicles will be allowed on festival grounds until patrons and shuttle buses are clear and the O'Fallon Police Dept. give approval for vehicular movement. This will take at least 30 minutes. DO NOT MOVE YOUR VEHICLE BEFORE APPROVAL IS GIVEN.
- A vendor shuttle is provided to help vendors restock any items that are running low during operating hours. This shuttle will not run before the event begins or one hour prior to fireworks. You should ensure that before opening, your booth is stocked to satisfactory levels. Vendors can find the Vendor Shuttle Tent across from the Police Command Center.