Per the St. Charles County Health Department, a mask or face covering is required for festivalgoers riding the free shuttle buses! Ages 2 and under are exempt from this policy. Thank you for your cooperation.
For festivalgoers needing to cool down or get a drink of water, the Heat Relief Tent is open to you. Please note, a mask or face covering is required to enter enclosed areas like the Heat Relief Tent.
The following items are not allowed at the festival:
- No fireworks; it is illegal to possess, purchase or light fireworks in O’Fallon.
- No pets or animals of any kind, except service animals.
- No bikes, skateboards, scooters, skates, rollerblades or motorized vehicles, including coolers.
- No glass containers of any kind.
- No guns or weapons of any kind.
- Coolers and small backpacks are permitted but all coolers and bags are subject to inspection by police officers, park rangers and Parks personnel, including at the festival entrance.
- No drone fly zone; the operation of radio-controlled motorized aircraft is strictly prohibited.
Festival District declared
Residents living near the festival grounds can get information about road closings and other restrictions here (PDF).
Temporary road closures for fireworks displays
Approximately 30 minutes before fireworks displays are set to begin, T.R. Hughes Boulevard and Cool Springs Industrial Drive will temporarily close and remain closed until 30 minutes after the shows end.