Kids will love this area just for them. Come during any of the Kids’ Zone hours to join the fun, including jumping on inflatables or interacting with the amazing Circus Kaput. And check out the schedule below for entertainers that are sure to keep your kids’ attention!
Diaper changing and nursing stations are also located in the Kids’ Zone area.
Kids' Zone Hours
- July 3: 4 p.m. – 9:45 p.m.
- July 4: Noon – 9:00 p.m.
Kids' Zone Entertainment
- 4:30 – 8:30 p.m. Balloon Twister
- 5:30 – 8:30 p.m. Multi-skilled Entertainers: juggling, magic, stilt-walking, unicycling, etc.
- 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. Balloon Twister
- 1:00 – 3:00 p.m. Uncle Sam Stilt-walker
- 4:00 – 8:00 p.m. Balloon Twisters
- 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. Fire Performer
What is the cost of activities in the Kids' Zone?
What is there to do in the Kids' Zone?
There is plenty to do for kids of all ages. Activities include inflatables, giant tricycles and more!