- Concession trailers: load-in will take place from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on July 1.
- Traditional-style vendor, food trucks, Kids' Area, and vendors on the Boulevard: booth set-up will take place from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on July 2.
- All vehicles must be cleared from festival grounds by 1 p.m. on July 2, 1 p.m. on July 3, and 11 a.m. on July 4. These times are definite. Any vehicle not removed by specified times will be towed at owner's expense, no exceptions. There will be a golf cart shuttle to take vendors from the vendor parking lot to the festival grounds starting one (1) hour prior to opening. This shuttle is for people only, no supplies.
- Due to health department regulations and for general convenience, ice is available on site at the concession stand on the south side of the festival grounds, located in the middle of the quad-plex (opposite the Main Stage).
- All vendors must purchase ice on site.
- Ice must be paid for at the time you pick it up using cash only. The cost is $3.00 per bag. Times for buying ice are as follows:
- July 2: 1 – 10:00 p.m.
- July 3: 2 – 11:00 p.m.
- July 4: 10:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Wagons for hauling ice to your booth are recommended. Persons picking up ice must be able to lift the product themselves. Our staff/volunteers are not permitted to do so.
- Cooling/chilling tubs are NOT provided.
- Water hookups are not available. Please bring containers to fill with water needed for your booth to comply St. Charles County Health Codes. A wagon is recommended for hauling water jugs to your booth.
- Soda, bottled water and sports drinks are NOT PROVIDED on site. Vendors with approval to sell these products may set their own size and pricing.
- Vendors with approval to sell soda are not required to purchase a certain type of product (e.g. Coke or Pepsi). This choice is left to the vendor.
- Any "homemade" beverage (must have approval prior to event) being sold must be served in a plain plastic or paper cup.
- Vendors that have requested and paid for electric service in advance of this event must bring your own extension cords rated for outdoor use (100 feet or more is suggested).
- One, twenty-amp outlet is provided per booth (if requested and paid in advance) unless you have purchased extra services.
- Any vendor turning off a generator will be billed $1,000 for each occurrence.
- You will not be able to add electric services at the event. Please be sure you apply for enough services when you complete your registration.
- Fireworks begin at 10:15 p.m. on July 3 and 9:30 p.m. on July 4.
- No vehicles will be allowed on festival grounds until patrons and shuttle buses are clear and the O'Fallon Police Dept. give approval for vehicular movement. This will take at least 30 minutes. DO NOT MOVE YOUR VEHICLE BEFORE APPROVAL IS GIVEN.
- A vendor shuttle is provided to help vendors restock any items that are running low during operating hours. This shuttle will not run before the event begins or 30 minutes prior to fireworks. You should ensure that before opening, your booth is stocked to satisfactory levels. Vendors can find the Vendor Shuttle Tent across from the Police Command Center.
- All vendors must accept and use cash this year. No tokens are to be accepted as payment.