Applications for the 2017 Heritage & Freedom Fest are no longer being accepted. Look for the 2018 application in March. Thank you for your interest in our festival.
Heritage & Freedom Fest vendor basics
- Vendors will only be allowed to sell items that have been pre-approved on their application.
- Be sure to purchase enough spaces and electric to fit your equipment. Booth locations and sizes will be marked. If you purchase a 10 ft. x 10 ft. space – you will only be able to use a 10 ft. x 10 ft. space.
- If a vendor is using more electric than purchased – it will be unplugged and subject to extra charges.
- A letter will be mailed along with your information packet listing the items allowed for sale.
- Applications are approved on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Payment must be sent with application. Booth space is not reserved until payment is received.
- Not-for-profit pricing is ONLY for not-for-profit organizations applying for a booth. A copy of the organization's 501 (c) (3) certificate may be requested.
- All food vendors MUST have a temporary food establishment permit from the St. Charles County Health Department. See below.
Heritage & Freedom Fest food vendors
Apply for a Temporary Food Facility (TFF) License Application from St. Charles County
- Visit St. Charles County's licensing website: https://www2.citizenserve.com/stcharles
- Complete the "Online Registration" form to set up an account.
- Next, to navigate to the TFF license application: select "Public Health License" from the License Type drop-down menu
- Then, choose "Food Facility (Temporary)" from the Sub Type drop-down menu