The 2017 Heritage & Freedom Fest vendor application is now available.
The deadline to submit an application is Friday, May 12.
Please note: We are no longer accepting vendors for toasted ravioli, burgers, mac 'n cheese, corn dogs, hot dogs, shaved ice/snow cones, kettle corn, funnel cakes, pulled pork, nachos, fries, jewelry, Paparazzi and LulaRoe.
Heritage & Freedom Fest vendor basics
- Vendors will only be allowed to sell items that have been pre-approved on their application.
- Be sure to purchase enough spaces and electric to fit your equipment. Booth locations and sizes will be marked. If you purchase a 10 ft. x 10 ft. space – you will only be able to use a 10 ft. x 10 ft. space.
- If a vendor is using more electric than purchased – it will be unplugged and subject to extra charges.
- A letter will be mailed along with your information packet listing the items allowed for sale.
- Applications are approved on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Payment must be sent with application. Booth space is not reserved until payment is received.
- Not-for-profit pricing is ONLY for not-for-profit organizations applying for a booth. A copy of the organization's 501 (c) (3) certificate may be requested.
- All food vendors MUST have a temporary food establishment permit from the St. Charles County Health Dept. – click here for details.